- Dwight Conquergood. (1998/1995.) “Beyond the Text: Toward a Performative Cultural Politics.” In S. J. Dailey (Ed.) The Future of Performance Studies: Visions and Revisions.
- Malea Powell. (2012.) “Stories Take Place: A Performance in One Act.” College Composition & Comunication, 64:2.
- My Prezi on decolonizing Histories and Stories of Rhetoric
- Hybrid Pedagogy journal
- Jesse Stommel
- Roopika Risam (Speaking at 5CollDH on February 19, 2015!)
- hari stephen kumar. (2010). “speaking in silences.” International Review of Qualitative Research, 2:4.
- —. (2011). “Stranger at the Gate: A Wanderer’s Introduction to Performance Studies.” M.A. Thesis, UMass Amherst.
- —. (2011). “Letters for Eliana.” M.A. Thesis, UMass Amherst.
- hari stephen kumar, Bryant Keith Alexander, and Claudio Moreira. (2013). “legacies of functional (il)literacy.” Liminalities: A Journal of Performance Studies, 9:3.
- A sample syllabus